<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Eyes Wide Open

After spending one whole day in Dymocks, I feel like a new person, really do. Bought Every Nine Seconds by Joseph Brockton and My Name Is Red by Orhan Pamuk, both are the books I've been thinking to get. The former one is a novel version of Queer As Folk, and the latter one is a very famous turkish literature. I also grab this book Tales From A Suitcase by Will Davies & Andrea Dal Bosco, which is about life of an Afghan. Of course I read quite a lot in the bookshop too, most of the time were spent on the philosophy and psychology section, very excited I was.

Then I went to have North Indian food with Wance and Patrick, watching the Bollywood music videos was absolutely delightful, god we just love it! I really like this genre of music now, especially after I listened to the CD given by Utility Fog's Peter. He promised to burn me some indian music, and finally I got it yesterday ... A CD called Bollywood Breaks by Enduser. hee hee... Shouldn't laugh, as it was really a great CD, actually it's more like a Bollywood Drum n' bass, good shit mann~! I'm playing it in my Allnighter show, Thanks Pete!

Talking about Allnigher, well I just got this exciting notice for my next upcoming Allnighter, which will be on 13th April 2-6am (Tuesday night - Wednesday morning). Oh yeah~ Wanna be my guest? or do a live set? How about a request? Let me know! *winks*

Oh, if you are curious about The Frames live that I saw last nite, I can tell you it was Mmmmmarvellous! It is a great Irish band in Dublin, so I grab all my Irish friends to go with me. They are all big fans of The Frames, and told me The Frames is as big as U2, you can pretty much imagine. Personally I prefer The Frames though, love the violinist!

Show was damn orsum - the performance, the crowd, the humous, the atmosphere, and more importantly, the Irish spirit. It was extremely pack, but there's no pushing at all, which was very great!! In the middle of the gig, my Irish friend Paul suddenly put me on his shoulder, Jeez! that was my first time ever sitting on somebody's shoulder in a gig!!! I was so amazed by the view that I see up in the air, I lit up my lighter, and everyone followed, it was absolutely fascinating! It was one of those scenes that can make some tears out. Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera, but the memories are all stored in the brain. :)

P.S. God I love all my three Pauls, they are all fabulous, all talented and all can dance!
P.P.S. Levis still owe me a CD. *grins*

[[audio: Hoods - The Negatives...]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?