<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 21, 2005

Can I Get A Hey-Hoo?

Last nite I was too drunk to do what I promised to do, sorry guys. I was kidnapped to Hugo's Lounge by Pauly and got dragged to Stonewall... The rest of the nite, I couldn't really remember... Today, I just wanna bitch people after hangover as usual.

One thing I don't really understand, why is that people like to ask about others opinion on the person that they like? I got people asked about question like these so many times as if I'm the best judge for the beauty contest. For instant, "Oh what do you think about him? My friends said we doesn't look like a good couple... Do you think he is hot?... blah blah blah."

Look, I am not annoyed by that at all, but I just don't understand why.

OK, if you like someone, whether s/he's hot or not, whether you both look like a good couple or not, does it really matter?

More importantly, I'm sure you already have the answer inside your head, then why are you keep asking people about what they think? The only reason I can see is you are not confident enough about your decision.

The funniest thing is, when I gave these people a negative answer, they might start to argue with me, which the sentence always goes like this: "Yea, but..." or "Well ok, but don't you think...". Fine! You are the one who asked me about s/he, now you think my decision is not good enough to be the final verdict. Then why you ask?

I'm not saying I hate discussing this kind of matter, but you ARE the one who know your own feelings. Why don't you tell people your feelings instead of asking them whether s/he's hot or not? Isn't it a feelings is more important than a person's appearance?

I don't understand you people. Now the Leo need some rest...

Oh, before I go, I've uploaded the housewarming party's photos, they are brilliant... Go and check it out! :)


Click to the Photo Album

P.S. Indian Dinner with Paul was great, Mango Chicken, Lamb Korma, Allo Naan, Cheese Naan, Lassi... Yummy~

P.P.S. Little Britian rocks! Matt Lucas and David Walliams are so funny!

[[audio: Feeder - Morning Life]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?