<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Allnighter 23th March Playlist:

Couple nites ago, I had Chinese dinner with Grit and Peter, and first time ever in my life, I had a fortune cookie, and the fortune is "You will live to a ripe old age, happy in the love and respect of many children." Sounds like a good thing, but can I skip the many children bit??? I'm not a pig, nor a rabbit...

anyway, I had a bit of Vodka last nite, watched a episode of Little Britain, and the show began...

2:00 High til It Hurts [Good Buddha]
2:06 Something Wicked [Soma Rasa]
2:10 Get On Back Experiment [Arc Solo]
2:17 Unemployment [Blue Juice]
2:20 Easy [Black Grass]
2:24 One Beer [MF. Doom]
2:30 We Got Fowl [Aspects]
2:33 The NoseBleed Section [HillTop Hoods]
2:36 Exotic Talk [RJD2]
2:43 Chronic Concerto [Joules Fines]
2:51 SomerSault [Zero 7]
2:56 Tales Of Ordinary Sadness [Electocute]
3:00 Relapse [Little Birdy]
3:06 100% [Moloko]
3:10 Let The Music Talk [Katalyst]
3:18 Rubbed The Lamp The Wrong Way [Bliss n Eso]
3:22 Angel [Zeebra]
3:24 Something's going down Tonight [Ugly Duckling]
3:31 Daft Punk Is Playing At My House [LCD SoundSystem]
3:36 Back Up [TZU]
3:41 Natural [Infusion]
3:46 Transmission [Budspells]
3:49 Kev's Blistering Computer Tan and Driver's Rappers's Rapper Moniker [Busdriver]
3:53 Drop The Pressure (Clean Club Mix) [Mylo]
4:01 Inhale Exhale [Kid Confucius]
4:06 Hip Hip Hooray [Sneaky Sound System]
4:11 What R Yooze Girls Doin? [Sista She]
4:15 I Love Work [Butterfinger]
4:18 B Line [Lamb]
4:25 Always Worth It [Sarah Blasko]
4:30 Information Travels Faster [Death Cab For Cutie]
4:37 A Passing Feeling [Elliot Smith]
4:39 Brighter Than Sunshine [Aqualung]
4:44 Gone For Good [The Shins]
4:49 Catch My Disease [Ben Lee]
4:52 Lady Flash (Hot Chip Remix) [The Go! Team]
4:58 It's 5 [Architecture In Helsinki]
5:01 Then You Appear [The Panda Band]
5:06 Another Travellin' Song [Bright Eyes]
5:10 Milking [Deerhoof]
5:20 Fallen [DJ Tiesto]
5:26 We Want You Soul [Freeland]
5:29 All You Ever Need [The Camel]
5:33 Kaminari [Rize]
5:38 Anyone Can Do It [Down Syde]
5:43 77% [The Herd]
5:48 Talk You Wrist Off (feat. Ozi Batla) [Chasm]
5:54 Walk Home [Velure]
5:57 Work [Jimmy Eat World]

The show was very good this time, I was happy and relaxed. My big thanks for Kath who staying with me all nite in such a crappy weather. Thank you for people who listen to me and did a request, nice choice pals! And sorry that I couldn't get online, since the internet server in the station was having some problem.

Anyway, I hope you all have a Happy Easter Holiday! Remember to get soem alcohol before Good Friday! *winks* but don't get too wasted...

P.S. I hate this bloody weather, I broke 2 umbrellas in one day, can you believe that?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?