<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Smile Again

I cannot believe after a week chasing up with the Optus about my phone's problem of the stupid unlock code, the conclusion is to ask me posting my phone to their technical office and return it back to me in at least 10 days! Then the Optus guy even told me that I can fix my phone within 15 minutes in a non-optus shop on next street for $40. I should have paid $40 earlier, stupid Optus totally wasting my time! So yes, I can use my retarded phone again, but all the contacts are gone, so please do me a favor, send me a message with your name or email me your number. (fayske@yahoo.com.au)

By The Way, Lezel told me that she saw us at InTheMix, here is the link, guess where are we?
http://www.inthemix.com.au/photos9/050128-kid606
photos taken by 45rpm

Then I saw myself in the Krush too... Don't have to guess, somehow I'm like everywhere. *_*;;;;
(there's one that seems like I slapped on Simon's face, how funny!? haha...)
http://www.inthemix.com.au/photos9/050205-djkrush
photos taken by mrsensitive

P.S. I lost most of the motivation to do serious things, hate this laziness.
P.P.S. Rip Slyme's album "Master Piece" is fun to listen, make me feel happier. :) [4 out of 5]

[[audio: Rip Slyme - Rock It]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?