<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

No Promises From Monday To Sunday

Sunday sunday.... What have I done on Sunday? God my memory is really aging, hope I still recognise this is my blog tomorrow. OK! Oh yeah, I remember now... I guess...

I went to Fair Day with Lezel and Kath, they've been there since 11am, and I met them up at 12:30pm with my bad hair. It was a great queer carnival in Victoria Park, I had Himalayan's food there. (*Warning: don't put too much imagination on the following sentence) Plus I got a new tongue bar since I swallowed a bolt again. Did I mention the dog show was excellent? If my Jimmy went with me, we would definitely absolutely win the competition!

We headed to Broadway for a drink, and went to buy a housewarming present for Pauly. There were so many ideas in my head, but they all got held back because I'm not sure if he had it yet or not. But the funny thing is, after I met him and I told him all my ideas, and he just went "They are all I need to get!!!!" >_<;; Arghhh! But he still love my bathroom set with that scented candle... :) Anyway, it's great to see him again, tho he looks a bit tired and weak, at least he is safe now from his bad ex-flatmate. *sigh*

Later on, I went to see Delgado at Gaelic with Kath and it was very great, regardless we were a little bit late... But we didn't miss Dappled Cities Fly, I took some pictures and I like it alot... (too self-confident? ^^;;) It's good to see Sophie and her friend Rose, they are gorgeous people that I love so much, but it's too bad that they leave before Delgado start. (yeah... you gals miss some good music!) I took heaps photos and will upload them soon... now is too late, I'm quite sleepy.

Today? Hmm... What have I done? I have extra bad memory today, coz I got a moron woke me up at 7am by banging my door! and then I got another... friend rang me at 9am, and she called me again at 10am. I was really having a bad sleep and waking up unwillingly was not nice at all... *bad temper!!!* But I guess I just meant to be get up early today, so unusually I woke up at 11am. (I can hear you said lazy byotch!) Wance came over to my place and did a very nice haircut on me, and I really really like it!! (too self-confident again?)

So in order to return her a favor, I roasted a chicken for her brunch, took her to see Door in the Floor, and have Thai with her in Newtown. Door in the Floor was incredibly orsum and I will do a review perhaps tomorrow or day after that. And it was good to see Sam again, he is always the best boss in Bank Thai (my favorite Thai restaurant in Newtown) and we talked so much... Dinner was never disappointing there, and service was just impeccable. If you consider to have Thai in Newtown, should try once in Bank Thai, it is right opposite to the Enmore Theatre! :) Bitch me if you don't like it, I doubt you would do it tho.

OK... I have to sleep now! Gotta go to uni tomorrow.... -_______-++++

To Pauly: Hey, walking in the rain was crazy but also absolutely fun. Btw, those are not goldfishes, they are carps.
To Oliver: Are you doing well in your Exam? :) Take care Olla!
To Soph & Rose, if you read this... Welcome and thanks for coming! Did you have a good time in Cha For Tea?

P.S. Can someone please explain to me why using a candle to light up another candle is bad luck? WHY????

[[audio: Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Bang]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?