<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 07, 2005

Let Me Crush The Krush And Kiss The Spitz

It's a big satisfaction to see DJ Krush last Saturday, it's been 2 years since last time I saw his gig in the Metro, and it is just as excellent as always. Personally I prefer he does his gig in the Metro, at least the place is much bigger... But I'm glad that he played Meiso, dig this vibe and Kemurim, they are all my Krush favorite! :) Did I mention Hermitude was supporting and they are incredibly good?

I was standing in the front row to get some nice picture of him, and it always is a good chance to meet nice media people like 3D and in the mix, mingle mingle... Simon, Nichola and their friend Ian were with me all the time and we have the best time ever to dance! Anja also joined in in the middle of the show, sure we had a great time.

I've just uploaded my Krush pictures, so go and check it out! :) Lia the "SickBitch" will email me more of her professional 3DWorld KRUSH photos with better quality, I will let ya know when they arrived. (Thanks Ian for being a handy Camera stand, being tall is a good thing. *grins*)


click to see more


By the way...

How Good Is This Album!!? Spitz's latest album "Suubenia" with its high quality of pure soft rock element, poetic but powerful. If you like Mr.Children/ Sing Like Talking... Do not miss this one.



P.S. Deperately want Tokyojihen's album "kyouiku"!!! Shiina Ringo~~~~

*tokyojihen = tokyo incidence
*kyouiku = education


P.P.S. My phone's simcard is broken *sob* no mobile for 2 days, hopefully all my contacts are still there...

[[audio: Tokyojihen - Sounan]]
*sounan = die in accident

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?