<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 24, 2005

I Can't Stop My Hand!!!

OK, I'm a nerd right now. My left hand is grabing nacho corn chips with sour cream and putting them in my mouth, where my right hand is either holding a mouse or poking the keyboard. If this process keep on going, I will become a Obese Computer Nerd, and I don't think this is a nice title...

-Naked Tango-

I finished this one in about 30 minutes, the hardest part of this drawing is the fingers. Fucking difficult to use a mouse to draw something so delicate like that, they are still not perfect but at least I can tell they are fingers... that's good enough. I realised that I love drawing a female's back, it is a very beautiful area, perhaps I like their back bone.

Am I having too much fantasy on women? Well... To be honest, I really want to draw men, but I'm not good at observing their muscle + bone structure, that's why I need a model. You don't need to show me your penis, I'm not interested... I just want to see your back, you can take a picture of your back and send it to me, but I prefer real person.

To Arisan: Thanks for your comment, I posted this up for you! :) About that tattoo... haha... it is hijiri, but it is just a contrast with another tattoo. see?

[[audio: Shiina Ringo - Tsumi To Batsu]]
*Tsumi to batsu = Sin and Punishment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?