<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Don't Take My Last Breathe Away

I was sketching all night yesterday up til 4:30am, it was very crazy but also fill me up with a great satisfaction. And for the first time ever, I tried to use computer to sketch (by using a mouse), it was quite difficult to get use to it at the beginning, but pretty easy to handle after one drawing. At first I was thinking to draw it on paper, but I can't figure out the body structure in certain poses, since I don't have any model here, which mean all the human body is based on my imagination, so I thought it might be great to start a draft on a computer, it's easier to undo.

Here are two of my draft drawing that I did last nite.

I finished this one on and off in about an hour, coz I was chatting with friends on MSN... I didn't put any blood there before, but I thought to try it wouldn't do any harm, and it come up with this result. After all, this is just a draft, the drawing is too messy to be serious.

OK, next:

This is just for fun, done in 20min!! I used to draw manga before I came to Sydney, so it would be nice to have this retrospective drawing. I'm glad to see my anime drawing skill hasn't totally gone yet, though I'm a tiny little bit over manga now. Unless I can drawing something like CLAMP's Veda RX, X or Yukito Kishiro's Gunnm (aka. Battle Angel Alita). Oh well... Nothing serious here neither.

I've been drawing quite many naked women last nite that was good enough to prove that I am a lesbian, indeed I want to draw men too, but... I need a model who's willing to get naked in front of me... haha! Anyone? Don't worry I won't bite~ :p

P.S. Feel Free to Give some comment...

[[audio: Spitz - Robinson]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?