<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 07, 2005

Shut Up Before All Things Gone Mad

So I was watching TV because I was bored at home, and that Outback Jack was on. I was thinking to change the channel, but I just couldn't arsed myself to get the remote control. Eventually I found that this reality is pretty funny to watch. For whose dunno what Outback Jack is: the deal is a bunch of pampered city gals staying with an Aussie man Jack in the outback. Jack has to eliminate the gals in order to pick the right one as his real lover.


This kind of cheesy reality show really make me laugh. Camera always shot at Jack's mourning face while he's about to eliminate the girls. Sometimes it films him from an angle where he seems not to realise the camera, looking at him walking away with his hand covering his sorrow eyes as if he's so not part of this. Next, his voice will come up speaking out his inner feelings about how he hate to let the gal go because every single one of them are so precious and special...shit like that. This isn't only happen in Outback Jack, but also other shows like Something about Miriam, Millionaire Joe...etc.

What the hell is that? Wanna be dramatic? sentimental? touching? Please, I have enough in that p***y show Neighbours, so for god sake, just be a man and say something like "Out! you are just not good enough for me." Stop being so lame and acting so guilty, innocent and sympathetic, you Hypocritical Jackass.

One thing I have to mention it here. In this episode that I saw, there's a challenge for the girls to do in order to have a romantic dinner with that *cough* retarded *cough* Jack: They have to catch the fish in the river by their bare hands, and the losers have to cook the fishes as the dinner for the winner and Jack. Apparently it seems fine, until I realised there is a sentence came up in the end of the show while they rolling up the credit. A line at the bottom in white small fonts: "NO ANIMALS ARE HARMED IN THE PRODUCTION OF THIS SHOW"... Excuse me? What did you eat for dinner again moron?

Enough for my criticism. Anyway, if you wanna fight back, listen to my Allnighter and tell me how suck I am then. I'm doing it on Mon 1am-6am, swear to god, I won't screw up the time again. Otherwise, I won't walk home from Redfern this time, I will do handstand and walk home.

Oh by the way, I think this is very odd, as today in FBi, there're 4 people (include me) having legs injuries. We're all limping around, you can pretty imagine the scene if you think about those zombies in Resident Evil, if you haven't seen that movie, think about the zombies in Michael Jackson's Thriller then. *grins*

Alright, my insomnia is getting very serious now, can anyone suggest a good and workable methods to help sleeping? except counting sheeps please?

[[audio: The Shins - Caring Is Creepy]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?