<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Retrospection Of The Japanese Wind

Today I switched myself back to Japanese music again, which I have been staying away quite a long while. The reason it makes me feel so sick a long time, is probably the trend of RnB. I didn't know I hate RnB so much after it influenced the Japanese pop music so deep, big name like Chemistry, Crystal Kay and even Misia. It has become something that can make me vomiting constantly....

Actually they are great artist, there's no way I could hate them, and deep in my heart, I know it has nothing to do with their vocal technique. What could that be? What is the thing that make RnB so hideous and tedious? Now I know, it's the boring beat and those stale percussions that they use. Hence this afternoon, I deleted most of the songs that contains massive RnB element in there, pretty much I cut off all the artist's song that I mentioned above, finally I can breath again...

Reading the Oricon, I am very surprised that TMRevolution is still surviving in this industry!! And Glay is in the cover of Oricon Magazine... *sigh* I haven't touch them a very long time, my parent still taking care all the Glay collection that I have in Hong Kong. Here I can only think of them sometimes while looking at their picture on the wall. Heh heh... I have this funny picture where Teru eating 2 slices of pizza in one go and Hisashi playing with a bottle of red wine. *mecha mecha kawaii ne!!!*

Am I stuck in 90's Jap song now? I guess I am.
But I'm very open for the new stuff still, so whoever out there, feel free to tell me what's good in Japan now!

Japanese (pop/rock only) Artist that I listen to: Aiko, Ayumi Hamasaki, Chara, Day After Tomorrow, Dir En Grey (old stuff), Do As Infinity, Dorlis, Every Little Thing, GLAY, Going Under Ground, Hyde, Judy & Mary, Kubota Toshi, L'arc-en-ciel, Love Psychedelico, Mika Nakashima, Mr. Children, My Little Lover, Rize, Sasagwa Miwa, Shinna Ringo, Sing Like Taking, Spitz, Syrup 16, Utada Hikaru, Yaida Hitomi, Yamaarashi, Yuzu, Wyolica.

P.S. I just unwrapped my hand awhile ago, and quarter of my palm is purple now, it's really beyond my expectation.
P.S.S. What da...!? L'arc-en-ciel had a live in USA!? Why the f**k they don't play it in Australia??? *sob*

[[audio: Sing Like Talking - Hello]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?