<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 10, 2005

Lingering On The Invisible

I realise that doing an overnight show, it is OK to stay up all night playing music and talk on air...etc. But the most terrible part is how you have to put all the CDs back to the shelf according to those tiny number code on the side, it is definitely a pain in the arse.

Anyway, I want to thank you Peter from Utility Fog, who went through all the panel operation skill to me again. I wouldn't remember it if he didn't do that, it's been a very long while. This dude got like 2000 CDs & Vinyls at home, god I really wanna go to his private music library and check out his secret collections!

My big thank you to Sonic who have dinner with me and walked me to the radio station, Redfern is really a dangerous place, I wouldn't dare to walk alone at night. I really appreciated that even you were so tired, a very good friend you are. :)

Also, thanks Oliver stayed with me on the ICQ for whole night, it was very nice of you stay at home on Sunday. You know, it could be a good day to hang out with your friends or pick up hot girls. *winks* :p But it was great fun to have you with me, though you couldn't listen to my show, Die perfeckt welle is delicated to you.

+++ +++ +++ +++ +++

Prose:

One day, Lucy were taken away by her computer to this strange place, it's pictures everywhere in this dimension. Looking at all the images on the wall, Lucy has this deja vu in her head. All in the sudden, her eyes were flooded, tears came out without control, just like the tsunami. But when it's almost over, she gave out a smile, a smile from her heart.

Lucy looked up the sky, want to say something, but she swallowed all the words back. A voice from the sky asked why is she holding back. Lucy looked down and said it is a wish. Continued telling the sky, none of her wishes have ever came true, there's no point to speak it out. Lucy glared at the sky with her accusing eyes, expressing her anger to the hypocrite who's seemingly helping her but in fact bashed all her dreams behind the back.

The sky promised Lucy that her dream will come true this time, and begged her to speak out her dream. In her eyes, a sense of innocence is explicitly cast out like sunbeam. Her lips shaked a little bit, then she whisper her wish out, saying she want to keep one of those pictures with her. In a blink of eyes, all the pictures were burnt, once again, Lucy's dream were shattered. She fell on her knees, her eyes were opened but focusing nothing.

The sky said, "This is just my job."

The End. Everything starts with accidents, finishes with leverages.

P.S. Heaps pictures were uploaded for my Saturday events, go and check it out. (located at My Sydney Diaries)

[[audio: The Cure - Tainted Love]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?