<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Inside Your Fragmentation, I Torn Myself Apart

I'm still fixing my insomnia, but it's getting better, as my head has started to obey me. I still sleep around 2ish in the morning, but at least when I really want to sleep, my body and mind sort of let me to do so. (In case you don't understand, it's not insomnia if I stay up at midnight by my own will. So stop saying that I have insomnia ages ago.)

Anyway, I was invited to see a world music concert by Lezel last night at State Theatre, it's a 8 piece band from Bamako (Africa), the band is called "Super Rail Band De Bamako". It was a fun performance, the band really know how to heat up the crowd, you can really tell by seeing a 70 years old man dancing on his seat with his 68 year old wife. The only thing I can't tell was whether they were really dancing or shaking... :p

I've planned to see this show:
Becks bar festival: FBi Hip Hop night
Becks bar festival: Koolism
DJ Krush @ Gaelic Club
The Shins @ The Metro
Rufus Wainwright @ The Basement
The Hives @ The Metro
Geez... my money is burning so fast now.

Sam Lim said "sam rules hardcore"

P.S. I love Strawberries + Watermelon Daiquiri!! It's Damien's special cocktail, so good!

[[audio: Dappled Cities fly - Cream]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?