<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 01, 2005

I Eat Black Olives On The Kitchen Table

*Yawn* So here is the highlight for the NYE.

FBi was fun to work in NYD.
Bungalow 8 was alright, better in the other days.
Fireworks were nice at 9pm.
Fireworks were nicer at 12am.
No one silence for Tsumani victims.
Drunk guys on the street were all cheesy bastards.
German are either emotional or crazy.
Secret NYE Party was too secret to find.
Secret Party ended up in redfern's Gladstone hotel, too far.
Corynne looks so sexy and Mark looks so devil.
Peter's apartment is kool, and his flatmate slept while keeping his eyes open.
Thought Peter's flatmate was dead, but we were reassured by his snoring noise.
Peter sounds like Irish and he's proud of it.
Singing Hallelujah at 5am was pretty gay but I love it.
Never ever seen so many people on the street at 6:30am.
Everyone looks so trashed, except me. (I rule)

I'm out of here.
The pictures are uploaded, stop whining!

P.S. My uncle's doggie was shocked by the camera flash and peed everywhere.

[[audio: The Postal Service - Sleeping In]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?