<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Everything is Not Lost, Epilogue is Completed

Sprained my ankles is not totally a bad thing indeed, I'm finally forced to stay at home and think about things. Think what I haven't thought, do what I haven't done. And then I did all the stuff that I suppose to be done earlier, the feelings of completion is back to me again. Physical constraint leads to mental liberation, once and for all, I'm back to myself again.

My left ankle is fine now, thanks to Sonic's massage cream. The right one is still a little bit swollen and hurt while walking, may take a day or two to recover. The first thing he said when I opened the door was "Holy jesus, you and your room look like crap!", which was very nice and thoughtful... We also have this funny conversation while he's putting the cream on my feet:

S: So goof, how did you sprain your ankles?
F: Don't ask me, I don't wanna highlight my stupidity again.
S: LOL, nothing is smart in your world, but it's safe as long as you are not running the country, darling. *grins*
F: Jeez! Don't be mean to me! I CAN RUN A COUNTRY WELL! *long face*
S: OK... So back to your ankles...
F: I actually hurt myself while doing can can dance.
S: are you serious? you think you are Nicole Kidman?
F: Want me to show you? *high kick up to Sonic's face*
S: Wow! Watch out my face missy, I still have a meeting tomorrow morning.

Not really, I didn't do any can can dance or shit like that. If you really wanna know, the truth is I sprained my ankles while walking the stair back home. Anyway, I wanna thank Sonic for cleaning up my room and being with me all afternoon. Look, my room was very neat, but he just put some "homo-touch" to make it "look" neater!

In fact, he is right, I do look like crap. I realised that yesterday, the reason of that is because I didn't go out. This is serious, being forced to stay at home will make a person grow old very fast. All my hair have turned silver already, so I just dyed my hair this afternoon, once again... thanks Sonic for helping. hee hee... Dude, if you are not gay, I'm so going to marry you! (Rooster girl in this year need to get marry or will have love relationship crisis, take me bro! *winks* Big sales here, LOL!)

P.S. Sonic, I'm singing your favorite song now: "20th century boy, I wanna be~ your toy!" muhaha!
P.S.S. Did I mention I have uploaded more pictures? :)

[[audio: Travis - Love Will Come Through]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?