<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Die Young And Save Yourself

Phew~! I just get back home, and the first thing to do... is taking a shower. I was all soaked with sweat after the mighty KOOLISM gig in Hyde Park Barracks. Man I haven't see Danielsan a very long while, and he is still so damned good in live. What a pair of crazy scatching hands he has!!! Jackson, you are missing a big thing~!

I was there quite late, so there's no chance to see Sista She. But fortunately I didn't miss the Urthboy and Koolism. :) Funny thing was once I get there, saw Lezel, Kath and Brisha, I was already excited... Went to hug Lezel, I stepping on her foot. Went to hug Kath, I stepped on her bag. Brisha was just watching herself out while hugging the clumsy fayske... LOL, how embarrassing... -_____-;;; grrrr!

Got a Orange Breezer and start to dance. Me and Kath were standing in the front row incase we missed urthboy and danielsan. In fact, Kath is not just simply a DJ, she is very good dancer too! Finally I have someone to challenge, very interesting... muhaha... It was a release in these 5 hours, nothing was in my head, but just good music for dancing. >w< Bouncing, hipping and hoppin...Few more Breezers, me and Kath started to do boogie dance~ That's what I'm talking about sexy girl! When Koolism came up, we were just stunned by his dazzling scratching skills. Kath is more than welcome to join my "Danielsan worshopping community"...

Too bad, I didn't have my camera with me, the batteries went dry. But I'll bring it next time in FBi nite, all the fellows should get ready to gimme your sexiest pose ever~ heh heh... What's great was I had a wonderful conversation with Kath, and she may come to my Allnighter and spin some music and do a short interview. What's more? Jackson is gonna come as well, I'm begging him to do some freestyling for me. hee hee... but whatever will happen on tuesday morning, it's gonna be wicked! so have a listen to it if you are counting your fingers at home. 25th Jan, Tuesday, 1am-6am. :)

My friend's advice was like a big slap hit on my face, kinda hurt and sad, but it wakes me up... hopefully I don't fall to sleep again.

"20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. Go for what makes you happy, precious people that care about you, rather than linger with people who leave you or use you. This world is cruel, but also bring out a message that people have to be strong to face all the shit by giving out shit in order to survive. They don't need you feel bad for them, they will use your sympathy to harm you. Let they cope their own problem, and you just need to care about yourself and enjoy all the happiness you have in hands."


[[audio: TV On The Radio - Satellite]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?