<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Attn to,
xxx xxxxxx xxxx Record Store.
Railway St. Chatswood. 2067.

Dear Mr. Record storekeeper who keep my Jimmy for me:

I am writing to thank you keeping your second copy of Jimmy Eat World CD for me, so I could listen to it before New Year. Not even mention lower the price for me because we both love Jimmy, which is very kind of you! Moreover, this is very lucky of me to find Brand New's Deja Entendu in your store, which is quite surprising to me. How could you cut down the price so low? It's a good CD, don't let it go too low! (or did you cut that down for me? *grins*)

Heh heh... Since this is a very record store, I've to blaze your name on my blog. From now on, I'll link you in my blog and let other people to worship you as well. POWER TO YOU!

P.S. I'm still waiting for Taking Back Sunday, pleaseeeeee keep it for me! *muah*

Best Regards,
Your dear customer who is rocking at home

[[audio: Brand New - Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?