<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Almost Reach The End Of The Space

I have to say my Saturday was so wonderful, but it doesn't mean that my bad luck has all gone, thanks to my insomnia , I embarassed myself again today, not mention few more bruises on my arms and knees. pffff... But I really have fun, I see lots of people that we haven't met a long while and they all cheer me up heaps, it was incredibly great.

In the afternoon, Lena and I planned to shop in Glebe Market, but she told me there're two of her friends would come along too. When she and her secret friends arrived, I was so excited as it was Peter B. and Grit!!!!!! I met this couple back to my performance show, and last time saw them was in Hanna & Lena's House Party. They are awesome people, warm & nice, easy-going, down to earth, passionate, artistic. :) I enjoy hanging out with them so much, and we all got nice bargain stuff in the market. After shopping in the Glebe, we headed back to Lena's house and have port wine as well as strawberries cheesecake. Then I rushed back down to Central station and meet up Paul, as usual, I was late... *sorry Pauly....*

It was my first time to see Pauly after he came back from Brisbane, and he looks damn sexy and gorgeous! I was stunned while looking at his new hair, new tanned skin, and more importantly, his bright smile. It's like a new energy has inject to his vein, I am very happy to see him in such a good condition.

So we were having dinner in an Indian Restaurant in Oxford Street, both of us were having mango chicken; he also has cheese naan, whereas I have Lamb Madras and mango Lassi. They are all so delicious, we enjoy the food and the conversation in between very much.

However, there's a surprising entertainment in this restaurant that totally distracted us! They have this big screen TV playing Indian music video, and it makes us laugh (in a good way...) so hard that can hurt our tummy and burst out tears. All the modern Indian music videos are pretty much blended with traditional indian dancing and some funny "Michael Jackson + Backstreet Boys" poppy moves. It was so hilarious but kool, most of the themes are about wedding, love at the first sight and all kind of traditional love perspectives. We were so impressed by those dancers, they have serious facial expression with hyper-energetic dancing move. God, that was sooooo funny, me and Pauly have decided to come again, just get a drink and sit there all day to watch the videos!!!

Next, we headed to Opera House and met up Lena and Peter H., this is the Irish-liked Peter. Anyway, we went to see Koyaanisqatsi, it is a film project by Philip Glass that made in 1982, I've actually saw part of it in my postmodernism course. My lecture John Pott showed the bit where they destroy all the abandon buildings, which reflects the death of modernism. It was so amazing to see the whole film while having Philip Glass playing his masterpiece in live, really love the crowd-flow, the metaphors (sausages making -> escalator crowd), the midnight traffic, the dead buildings, the modern factory, the failed rocket and all bunch of those crazy lives.

After that, we walked to the habor where behind the Opera House, talked about Philip Glass and took some pictures. All in the sudden, a bunch of beautiful fireworks came up in front of our faces, it was so surprising because we didn't expect that at all. Those were not amateur firework, don't even know why they were having firework tonite!? The best thing was that it was so sudden, and there're no people, no nothing that blocking us! A perfect view for a perfect night - we made up the reason for the firework is to celebrate Pauly, Peter and Lena's first time ever walk in the Opera house to see a show... heh heh... how convenient.

Good time wasn't over yet though!!! We went back to Oxford Street and clubbed abit in Columbian, where embarrassing event has then happened on me. ok... are you ready? ok... It was soooo pack in this club ok? and I have to grab Peter's hand in case we lost him behind ok? so I wasn't looking ok? and I grab his hand and just go ok? and his hand try to get off me ok? and I just keep holding his hand and lead him to the group ok? then I just realised I was a stranger's hand.... ok...? Peter and Pauly were laughing at me, and my face was sooooo blush... Stupid Insomnia.... grrrrrr!!! First time I went here, I was picked up by a gay boy, this time I came here and I am the one who picked a gay boy's hand by accident... LOL. Of course it's the stupid Insomnia!!!! (just to clear up, Peter is not gay. I am... pretty sure... about... that.)

They went to Arthouse after this, it's good to see Kendra and Christine. But once I stepped in the club, my ankle wasn't feeling right. I could feel that "crack" sound and vibration got through my body, maybe I'm just not meant to be out, so I headed home and write something nice. whew... I'm sure they will have fun without me. :)

Well well, to whose wanna listen to my Allnighter, here is the time for Jan:
Jan 10th, Monday, 1am-6am.
Jan 25th, Tuesday, 1am-6am.

Stay tuned!!! xoxo.

P.S. Hey I'm happy that all my new friends mixed together so well tonite!
P.S.S We took so many photos today, but I'll upload them later. :)

[[audio: 4 Hero - Les Fleurs]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?