<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Why Worry? It's Not Up To You Anyway.

These few days I feel like a piece of shit, pretty much influenced by the fatal tsunami news. It's a shock to me, the number of death has already reach 90,000 today. My heart aches for those people so bad, I really wish I could do something for them. I really hate the way that I can actually do nothing no matter how much I care about something, this is always the reason I get my depression. Perhaps it's time to learn how to shrug all these emotional shit off and move on, it's inhumane but at least it makes me feel better to admit myself as an ordinary person.

So I'm gonna end up all the 2004 shit before new year or I'll shrug it off and get drunk immediately in 2005.

[[audio: Jolie Holland - Old Fashion Morphine]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?