<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Who Is It That Never Let You Down? Hand It In Over.

God it's so hot today, not a good feeling at all. First thing I felt when I open my eyes is a bad headache, seems like a fever. (Pauly must be you...) Tried to get some groceries, but I ran back to the flat once I stepped out the door, it's like an oven outside. So I decided to be a prisoner today rather than a ready-to-bake cookie...

Sleep until evening, finally I went out to see A Very Long Engagement by Jean-Pierre Jeunet (director of Amelie). It is a very sweet movie, mostly unbelievable coz it is barely possible to be happened in this society. Jeunet did an excellent director in this movie, personally I love his arrangement of the story, which is based on the novel by Sebastien Japriot. Romantic scenes and a very touching ending, is that how a Frenchman make his movie? Beware of poison candy. Gaspard Ulliel is so cute tho. *Toxicated*

I see some illusions recently, it's like a ghost haunting me anywhere. I am quite pissed by that, I saw the illusion again today and I used my brolly to beat it on the street. People probably think I'm a psycho or something, but I can't help it. No I didn't take any drugs, and no I am not pregnant neither. Anyway, if you see me beating something invisible or hitting air, just back off unless you are confident enough to duck my punch, then come up and slap me hard.

P.S. How could Chris Martin sing RnB??

[[audio: Patty Griffin - Rain]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?