<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Who is the Bitch Nigga?

Aiiii! I am back and I would like to talkkkkk to you... Yes, I feel amazingly great today, because I just had a terrific weekend, which really bring me back to life. To begin with, let first give a big up to two of my best friends who just turned to 21 - Jackson and Christian, welcome to the ADULT WORLD! *winks*

Talking about the great weekend, I went down to Coledale for Christian's 21st. I had a crazy time with him and all his gorgeous friends. We stayed in a very nice penthouse for 3 days 2 nights, and it was magnificent! (except those hideous mosquitos, and... it wasn't totally isolated as the brochure describes, the train track was right next to the house) Good thing is it's near the beach, and they have a 5-man spa as well as an exciting trampoline, of course we didn't waste any chance to utilize all the facilities~ :)

It's always kool to keep yourself abit sober sometimes, especially hanging out with your friend's friends, because you will get to know your friend's secret or embarrassing stories. *smirks* During these couple of days, I get to know Christian more, such as his new nick "Bitch Nigga" and how he passed out while opening the sliding door. Opps, did I promise him not to tell anyone? oh well, I was drunk so I don't really remember.

Let's talk about few days ago in Sydney, I found a very funky place to hang out now. Paul took me this Lounge Cafe in Surry Hill, it was our boom boom hot place now. This place got a lot of kewl people hanging around there, not mention how nice the atmosphere is. They have different pieces of second hand furitures put together, but everything just fit perfectly and reflecting each other's characters. Getting excited already? It is just near the Columbian on Oxford Street, turn right and it's one the first right corner. Mind you, they closed every Monday. You will probably see me very often over there. :))) OH! And don't forget to try their Chai Shake, they are yummy, but may put you to sleep.

Awhile ago, I just went to see Motorcycle Daries by Walter Salles with Paul, it was such a good movie. Back to 60's, two Argentines (One of them is Ernesto Guevara before he becomes the icon and historical figure the world has come to know as Ché Guevara.) decided to travel around the South America, and there're many stories in their trip that change their live. It is very inspiring with many political issue, racism and life, which is absolutely me and Pauly's top movie. We are also thinking to backpack together in South America or Europe or China, and the motivation is very very strong, I hope we can really make it. ((I will talk about in the next post))

To all my musik fellows, if you have a chance, have a listen to 'Big Big Love' by Little Birdy, this is my favourite album at the moment - sexy, honest, rock and beautiful. Another superdupa nice album is 'Future' by Jimmy Eat World, if you know them well, you would probably agree that 'Bleed America' is a big downhill after 'Clarity', but they have invented a new way that blend the element of Clarity back to their music. 'Future' is definitely my top choice, don'ttttttttttt miss it.

[[audio: Little Birdy - Andy Warhols]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?