<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 26, 2004

What The Hell Do You Want In Christmas?

You must be very disappointed that I didn't send you e-card, not even put a greeting here for xmas. Nope, you are not getting anything from me, just forget about it. Does it make me a bad person? Why Christmas is so f**king important that I must do greetings? I really appreciate friends who gave me a card and a present, but if you hate me because I didn't give you something in return, I said whatever! Don't get me wrong, I like Christmas, but I'm sick of people who so obligated to do all those Christmas bullshit just to show they really care about you. If you care, why have to wait til Christmas? Well, I can tell you I do love you all but just not showing it in Christmas, so bite me~

However, I'd love to say Happy New Year to you. New Year is a celebration for a new tomorrow and to review your previous year with gratitude, which I fully respect. I would love to witness this day with all my important friends and people that I care and whose who care about me. :) Of course that is super idealistic, knowing my family in HK has already proven that is impossible. Well... What I wanna say is you guys should appreciate people who celebrate new year with you, they may disappear next year. But if you really care, why have to wait until New Year to let them know? Action today before anything stopping you.

Back to 25 December 2004, I want to say thank you so much to Kendra who have me in her warm and fuzzy dinner. It is a shock that she is leaving soon, another heartbreaking news... *sob* She is a bright and sweet honey ever, with a lot of support and care to me all the time. I swear to God, going to Germany is a MUST do list before I died.

It was a very nice German (handled by Kendra) + Aussie (handled by Jesse) dinner, I feel so grateful to have these two good friends cook for me, Danke! *muah* Stew cabbage, German dumpling with gravy, roast turkey and chicken, 'Hoi Sin' prawn and seafood warp...etc. Everything is nicely done, very impressive and delicious. I had like two full dishes (plate is like jumbo size!!), I just kept eating without noticing that I was full. Pretty much you can imagine, I look like a pregnant woman... *grrr....*

It's always mingle time after dinner, people are very kool there. Besides Kendra and Jesse, Susan and Scotty are very nice host there too, not even mentioned new friends that I met like Kyoko, Yuki and Christine - Amazing and gorgeous girls~~ yoroshiku :) The rest of the night were quiet but very warm and comfortable and fun, seeing the housemates opening their presents somehow makes me feel happier than me having present. This gathering really fixed my cynical smile, thank you so much.

Hey, special thanks for Sophie my dear jellybean who drove me home yesterday (or I would be a wet dog) and brought me back my camera this morning. *muah* Yea I took some nice pictures for the dinner, and I'm uploading it to my photo album, so go and check it out! Enjoy your holiday kids, I'm out of here.

P.S. goodbye is reluctant but temporal. *muah* beautiful!
P.S.S. why things always like giving out hope when one is about to give up?

[[audio: Frou Frou - Let Go]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?