<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 20, 2004

Waiting With An Endless Deadline, How Long Does It Take For Me To Give Up?

Attn to,
xxx xxxxxxx xxxx Record Store.
Railway St. Chatswood. 2067.

Dear Mr. Record storekeeper who took my Jimmy away:

Jimmy I love you! Give me back my Jimmy you arsehole! *sob* I've been supporting your record store for 3 years, how could you keep my favorite Jimmy Eat World's Future to yourself? you selfish storekeeper! Isn't that customer always the first? Fine I wait, but mind you! I'm not coming back when I got fed up, because I have HMV welcoming me with open arms! Do you get it???? Give me a call immediately once you have the second copy or I'll burn your store down.

P.S. I hate you coz I love you. Please let me know when you have the CD dear Mr.Record storekeeper!

Best Regards,
Your dear customer who is weeping at home

[[audio: Jimmy Eat World - Kill]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?