<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 17, 2004

Don't Mix Your Drink

I just get back from the City, and there was a guy passed out in the train. He was standing at the door, then suddenly fell down to the stair and hit his head on the floor. It was like a big bang and all I saw was an unconscious guy laid in front of me. His friend kept calling him 'Rendy! Rendy!', and the only thing that I can do was passing down a bottle of water to his friend and asked someone to contact the train operator. Later on, he started to throw up and get his conscious back. This moment I need to back off, since that was really stink. Well, Mr.Rendy, next time don't mix your drink, nor drink too much.

I went to see The Unicorns and Dappled Cities Fly in Spectrum, thanks to Sophie throwing out an unexpected pass. I was very tired after 4 hours swimming in the pool this afternoon, not even mention how sore my body was, but I didn't miss it fortunately.

Dappled Cities Fly was very nice to watch in live, something in this band I found very familiar with. Guitarist Dave look 95% like ex-Bassist Joel Deewester in Whence He Came, they must be related or something. Also, the music of these two bands are soooo simliar, which is pretty weird to me. The Unicorns... a very funny but odd band from Canada. I like their music and their wit, but I think some kinky people in crowd stole half of the attention in the show. The Whister girl was one of the best, she just scream the whole time, funny somewhere in the crowd just shouted out "UNNECESSARY!", but didn't shut her up. I told Vivian "I wish she lost her voice", am I being too vicious?

Anyway, hey good news! I just checked my final uni result, and I am graduating this year! Herray! Now I'm thinking... Should I stay or should I go? Tell me, do you want me to stay? :)

P.S. Good Luck on your DJing tomorrow night, Levins.

[[audio: The Unicorns - I Was Born a Unicorn]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?