<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

War is Over

OK, I just typed a long post awhile ago, but the fucking internet erase it all. so I just give you all a brief, since im sick of typing in front of the screen.

yes, good news is I'm done finally, toughest time in uni has passed yesterday. and I went out have fun with Irma right away, watched Anchorman, have Japanese in Artarmon - very nice food, play pool in Great Nothern Hotel which just around my place. great fun.

bad news, I've been sick twice last week, sorry to those people I didn't reply any message or whatsoever. worse thing - I was arguing my age with my doctor and it ended up he won. the worst - I collapsed in my mother's birthday. these bad things were all derived from my stress and sickness, now i need parties.

that's it.

[[audio: Stylophonic - Way Of Life]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?