<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 05, 2004

Tonight is all about Accidents and Rescues

Second night is done, it is a big 'PHEW' to me.

I was nervous as usual, but I guess it was a little bit too much. I swallowed a piece of metal, well it's not a big deal indeed, it just freaked the hell out of me. My first time ever, I was told this happens to most of the human being who have a piece of metal in their mouth. Mann... I can feel the extra weight in my stomach. @_@;;;

Anyway, it was a good nite, another full house we had tonite, approximately 55 people. I have Jackson came for support, he isn't really a theatre person, but I guess he is hooked now.

This time, we had a few mistakes happened on the stage, and I was so scared that we would fuck up in front of everyone. I rescued some actions and lines that other actors have forgotten, then we all realised that staying alert is so important now. We started to act more intense in the second half, and it all came out very well.

Somehow, I have some cut and bruises on both of my wrists, you can tell how intense it was.

Tomorrow is the last nite, please don't miss it if you haven't come yet!
::DISTORTED::
Macquarie University, theatre studio: F9C 140, 7:30pm (come earlier), $8 with a free drink.

See you all soon.


[[audio: Franz Ferdinand - This Fire]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?