<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Snow has arrived in this Summer

Yesterday is quite an emotional nite, few things have happened that triggered my tears to come out today.

As most of you know, it was my the final day for my performance show. It was a very successful night, I'm glad to see many of my friends came for support. Lezel, Joanne, Irma and her friend, Sophie and Marley, I love you all. Also, thank you for the whole crew giving me this wonderful flower, card and the chocolates. Thanks for all those amazing people sending me cards, email and calling me to give support. They all means a lot a lot and a lot to me.

To be honest, this performance production is really a memorial project to me. I precious all the time I had with the team, all the challenges and the happy time. I enjoy doing Emilia, enjoy living in another person's life and create images to connect with the audience.Not even mention we made a lot of profit in this project, it'd be great if we could keep doing it.

My apology to the crew that I couldn't attend the final show's celebration gathering, because it's Hanna and Lena's farewell party as well. Oh, thanks Marley for driving me, though the car was broken down... I guess I just bring bad luck to people and myself. After I swallowed a bolt couple nights ago, this time I lost it in Marley's car.

Anyhow, I got to the German gals' home in mid-nite, heaps and heaps greeting hugs all the way to my way. Good to see Kendra, Anja, Greg, Peter and Grit again, and it's a pleasure to meet Freddy, she has a very charming personality that I really love. Of coz, it's a very emotional moment when I hug Hanna and Lena, it's somehow upset me when I know we have to be apart for a long while.

I was so tired, but there's no time for me to sleep. I utilize all the time I had to catch up with all the people that I love. Chat with Kendra til 2:30am, it was great coz I haven't see this beauty like ages. People went back home about 3am, the house has left me, Hanna and Freddy. We talked and cleared up the house until 5:30am, I went to sleep but Hanna and Freddy were still chatting in the sitting room up til 7am. I told you, German is the most energetic nationality.

I woke up at 12:30pm this afternoon, started feeling weird in my tummy. It's not food poisoning. It's the feeling when people that you love is going to leave you. I'm so scared that they will never come back like... and I started to have this claustrophobia. I sat in the balcony by myself, Hanna walked up and sitted next to me. We began to talk about emotional stuff, I think our friendship has really glue us together.

After a nice brunch, Hanna drove me home. Then it happened, I can't control my emotion anymore. After she left, I started to cry.

P.S. sorry this is a very emotional post, but I am fine now.

[[audio: Eason - Lonely Christmas]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?