<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 04, 2004

The Moment of Happiness Frozen in Time

First night is finally done, it is a big relief.

You have no idea how painful I felt last nite.
Tuesday dressing rehearsal - I got stomache as no food in my tummy all day.
Wednesday preview show - I ate, but I threw up terribly once I back home.
I was very pissed by my fucking problem.

Thank god nothing bad happened tonight, just had a few burps... I was super nervous in the beginning of the show. It was totally out of everyone's expectation, 60 people showed up in the la premiere! We only have 40 seats for the audience, luckily no one complained about standing up.

I wanna give a big hug to all my generous friends who spare a night here for us. Hanna & her friends, Lena & her boyfriend, Micaela, Irene, Sonic and other people who came up introduced themselves to me. The audience love it, some of them even said will come back again, they all mean a lot to us. This moment can't be forgotten, I shared it with my dearest person, my mother. She was so happy after she got my call, I guess this is all I want - to make her happy.

This is the sweetest time ever, the glory is here, on the stage, everyone's hard work has not been wasted. Me, Erin, Matt and Jordy also became the unbreakable team now, we glued by love, caring, friendship and the spirit of art. Special thanks to Matt, he is the best gentleman and acting partner ever, he came up to me everytime after a series of 'violent' actions, just to see if I am alright or not. Also Gareth's caring was very warm as well, both guys are the best of the best. Go team! Two more night and we are done!

To celebrate the joyful night, I put up another cheesy picture of myself on the bus back home.(taken by Sonic) I'll take more photos in the coming two nights, if I have time.

[[audio: Dragon Ash - Attention]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?