<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 08, 2004

Making Peace to Horror

Today I feel relatively better, in my twenty-first century, it requires self-recovery. Like Jake said 'Pain... feel it, swallow it...'. Anyway, I'm quite in a creative mood, and thank god I finally prepared my rotten brain to do my multimedia productions and assignments. I know I am sick, puked twice last nite, but it doesn't matter. Right now, nothing does matter to me. I'm pretty happy my physical body created such a sensational reaction while mentality is retarded.

Had a good talk with my lecturer in class, then I went to see FBi's 'Lost Things' la premiere with Sisse. Weird, the idea of escapism that we used in Sisse's play has moved to the movie, recreated as a psychological horror movie. It's another low budget movie, but the constraint of money didn't reduce the impact of the film. I really like the story, the filming techniques and the sound design. But some areas are sort of under-developed, and I don't really like the characters. On the other hand, Sisse thinks it has pre-ended the story. Q&A Session with the Director Marty was great, very inspiring. I gave this film 3 out of 5, Sisse offers 4 stars. Am I being too strict or she being too generous?

[[audio: GLAY - Way Of Difference]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?