<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Leave the Rhythm On and Free the Brazilians

When you realise there are too many things to digest in one day, you just have to slow down and pick one thing or two to do in a day, the rest of them... if they're gone, they 're gone, otherwise... you always have tomorrow. Procrastination isn't a bad thing sometimes.

I went to the Glebe Market with Sonic yesterday, cruised around the market was fun. We are good shopping partners, searching for bargains and good stuff are the rule in this place, and we both got nice things back... yeah! Shopping with boys ain't bad at all, as long as they have a good sense of fashion style.

So I missed ParkLife and I deserve to die, you can throw me shoes or whatever (just don't aim to my face). Hopefully I won't miss "We Love Sydney" in Luna Park. *staring at Christian* But then, I went to see Bebel Gilberto with Christian last night in Enmore Theatre, she is one hot brazilian mama and the crowd adore her. I have never heard anything from this sexy woman, so the concert actually gave out a lot of surprise to me. The music was very chill, very sensuous and sexy. The lighting is very nice as well, I was so impressed.

There're at least 30% Brazilian in the auditorium, seeing those Brazilian gals doing their own country dance in front of me was really pleasant. They love it, they praise Bebel, they even do those Brazilian cheering sound. I dunno how to describe it, but if you have seen Xena before, it's similiar to her rolling 'r' noise when she flies in from nowhere and beat the villain up for good. Guess Xena stole it from the Brazilian.


She is hot and amazing in live.

It was a good Saturday.
Next week is gonna be a mess.

[[audio: Bebel Gilberto - So Nice (Summer Samba)]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?