<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Get Dirty, Get Nasty

I just back home from my show's dressing rehearsal, tired and got a very bad stomache (I didn't eat all day). I was quite happy for the rehearsal, it's all going pretty well. A bit chaotic in the lighting and music operating, but it's really amazing that they all ended up quite organized in only one day.

My play was in the end of the show, thanks for all those generous helpers and students staying for support. We were so nervous and worried that things wouldn't work. But most of the elements comes out a very nice impact to the play, we got many positive feedback which is really awesome.

Thank you so very much for Jordy our director, Sisse the playwriter, Matt & Erin my acting parnters, also Michael and Karl. I believe the show will be superb when it's showing to the public, and you guys shouldn't miss such a good chance seeing me get dirty and nasty, it ain't fantasy!

Remember! come to Distorted~
Macquarie Uni theatre studio (F9C 140), nov 4-6 (thur-sat), 7:30pm, 8 bucks.

Tomorrow is the preview nite, then it will be all for real. Go team! Swear the shit out!

P.S. Thank god! The new Queer as Folk is back, my life is back to a colorful world.
P.S.S. James is right, he's back, I am pissed.

[[audio: The Get Up Kids - Long Goodnight]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?