<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Back to the Radio Family

It's been two weeks, and I'm back to FBi today, which was really delightful. Once I stepped in, the vols were so happy to see me back, so they can make fun out of me again. (especially Leo.)

There're like a stack of stuff waiting for me to finish, Clare said no one know how to do it except me. muhaha... I think I'm the giveaway bitch now, which is not just a name, I did show everyone that I finished all the things in one day (it's a two weeks work). guess I can be abit arrogant in this area. :p

Marley is such a sweetheart, she bought me a big box of chocolate for thanking me staying with her in the car few weeks ago. I mean, it should be me get her chocolate, since she was giving me a lift to Hannah's place. aww...

On the other hand, we have a new face on wednesday - Daniel. He is very cute and funny, somehow remind me phillip perez. Yea... haha! they have a very similar personality, will be very kool if they meet together one day.

What else? Free nudie juice, how about that? *grins*

[[audio: FiggKidd - I gotta Know]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?