<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 25, 2004

A moment too soon we've turned to grey

My mood is still flat, well... relatively depress. I am doing well, don't worry. Probably it's because of the weather; or perhaps so many bad things has happened to my friends that brought me down...

Pez is still laying on a hospital bed struggling with his tumor; Yue's father passed away in a fatal car accident; Mau is still disappeared; few friends of mine broke up in a love relationship... I'm just trying to concentrate on my uni work, in order to numb my feelings, to be more rational and intellectual. It does help, it sucks out all my emotions from my body, and all I got here is just a vessel.

Saw "The life and death of Peter Sellers" with Lez last week in the Hoyts Paris. This is an excellent film with a magnificent interpretation, sorta remind me the movie "American Splender". It's interesting to see how he manipulates every terrible thing he did to a forgivable story. His idea of "Being There" is also facinating - no past/obligation , no future/expectation, just now. What a boy who never grow up, unfortunately, it didn't change my mind thinking that he deserves the failure.

Now I am preparing my presentation for tomorrow, and I really not in a mood doing that. Well, that's university, it's all about push push push, push you to the deadline and see you die. Shit, this is so stressful and I seriously need some alcohol. (look, I didn't go out clubbing at all in these few months, so leave me alone if you wanna give me lesson or join me!) Damn it's 3am now, I better get my ass back to my speech.

P.S. Can someone make me a Halloween Party please? Trick or Treat?

Audio: I've been listening to Feeder's album again, it is a magical music works like an ointment. I am surrounded by this amazing sound, as if a pair of invisible hands get into my stomach, softy touching my intestine. (It sounds kinky, but trust me it feels good...) I would definitely recommond this to all my friends who is having a harsh time now. Try this: Just the way I'm feeling; Child in you; Comfort in sound; Forget about tomorrow; Summers gone; Quick Fade; Love pollution; Moonshine.

P.S.S. Grant Nicholas is a gifted songwriter, bless you man.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?