<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Jazz up a Good Spirit, Laugh it out Loud!

Two weeks holiday has already passed, three assignments have all been done at last. Every iches of my body is aching and sored, I spent too many time on the screen overnight, I feel sick and my brain hurt. But I am going to uni again and get some more assignment to do, eww...

I had a good sleep last nite, but I am just 70% recovered, I should be happy about that. Did some make up on myself to cover all the sign of tireness on my face, and rocked up to FBi. Things did not work out that well, everyone could tell I was seriously tired. I did not space out, I promise I did not... I made a lot of fun conversation with the people. But Zilber was straight up to me, "Why everytime you look so tired?" and I was like "Damn! I've already put on make up to cover it, what do you want??? You should do a jig to entertain me! Do a wheel spin now!" and I scared him away, I am sorry love!

I was very glad indeed, today I finally experience a big laugh again, it's been awhile. Nic is the man who made me soooo happy, but it's sorta embarrassing to him. Well, we were having a super kool chat, ok? he was like so into it, ok? and me too, ok? and he was holding his coffee, ok? OK, and he was pouring his coffee on his pant, ok? well, I didn't know that at first, coz I was talking, ok? until he was like "oh..." and we both looked at his pant, and it was like... he wet his pant, and he was so embarrassed, and I was laughing so hard that I couldn't stop... ok? OK... I feel bad to mention it here, but that was way too funny not to share it! Well, it's all kool, his embarrassment isn't bad, it seriously released my tireness and inserted my happiness and good spirit. I went "Nic, don't be embarrassing, it happened to people all the time, including me!" and he went "thanks, I feel so much better..." and we started sharing experience of pouring stuff on pant, I really enjoy talking about it.

Did I hear someone said I am weird? I had this conversation with Shalini and Rowntree revealed that I am a sicko as well. But it also fill me up with more laughters, I'm loving it. OK, I got Robin's number for Shalini so that she can invite him to her birthday party, and she was asking me to invite him. I went "Why don't you call him?" She went "It's weird that he realised I have his number!" then I joked "Just said Fay gave it to you, and she knows everything, even what colour of underpants they are wearing!!!" And we were all like "Ewww! HAHAHA.... (last for 5 mins)" Damn, I'm funny!

The most important that keep my spirit up was that I finally touching ProTools again! God it's been ages since uni. I was editing the atoms for my play because I'm in charge of sound designing. This is so weird, once I open the software, heaps inspirations were like burst out from my head. I was superdupa amazed about that, perhaps I should offer myself to FBi and edit some stuff. How about make some promos for them? hmm... Nice.

Good spirit always pays you some good stuff. I scored a double pass to see Faithless from Nick, isn't this great? Mind you, they are very expensive to see, and this passes are incredibly rare! Thank you all my Nickies, you guys are fantastic!

OK, time to get some sleep.

P.S. Little Bird is having a National Tour, 29th Oct in Sydney. Mann... How can I miss this????
P.S.S. The Kebab shop's lady is in a very good mood too! She was flirting to me...
P.S.S.S. Over smoking is not good for your health!!! Stop doing that!!!

[[audio: Third Eye Blind - Good For You]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?