<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 01, 2004

If you don't care, let me know.

Hey a big kiss to my beautiful sexy FBi gal - Linda Marigliano for her 20th birthday day!(I know it was Monday, but you told me today!) She is a very talented but young presenter I've seen seen, indeed there are many young presenter in FBi who is full of potential to be a DJ star, so keep up your good work! xoxo

By the way, Stu has uploaded heaps FBi Birthday party's pictures, go and check it out!!!
http://www.fatplanet.com.au/fbibirthdayparty/

And WELCOME BACK MY DEAR DAN ILLIC!!!!! many things have changed in FBi and many beautiful FBi people have gone away... hso aving illic here is super great to face all these things... *big big smile!*

I wasn't in a very good mood in the past few weeks, don't know should I be mad or worry, but it's all categorized as upset. reason of that is someone has vanished, who was either being rude to me or something (I assume it's bad) has happened. I tried very hard to made myself happy, but it never last long and pain is still inside here.

I don't know if this is what you do, but before I mad at someone, I'd push bunch of excuses to defend for them. Until I could prove that all the excuses are non-sense, then I'd mad at someone. Seems like this is more intellectual to deal with my anger, indeed I'd been doing this to control my temper a long time ago.

Perhaps I don't want to be wrong, don't want to blame on a wrong person. But ya'know... When emotions comes to your head, silly thought always invade your rational mind.

But this, this... I've been holding back my anger for a very long time, long enough everyone suggests that I should get mad about this. I don't want to get mad because people told me to, but what has happened is indeed quite a bit far out. Think about this:

Someone promised you something, but didn't have that done. doesn't matter, but didn't tell you what happen. doesn't matter, I wait... no one cares. doesn't matter, I asked... no reply.

I was worried, but always tell myself I'm just paranoid. Friends warned me should not compromise that much. One month delay is absurded, an email could definitely be sent to tell you what happened. (I won't blame them if they were wrong, intension is good after all.)

I am, yes, not happy about this.
Still I am waiting for the email, is that too annoying to do so?

P.S. I'm pissed off by the heavy rain and crazy wind, could hardly got up this morning and I was late to the rehearsal. boohoo... :(

[[audio: Phoenix - If I Ever Feel Better]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?