<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Freak Out By The Ocean

I think I never belong to the sea, never have nice impression of it, and never expect to have any at all.
Fishes are my forever enemy, I hate keeping a gold fish, I am scare of sharks, and I love eating seafood so much.
Sharks are probably the most scary living things that next to cockcoaches, they should be all destroyed.
My mom made me to learn swimming in childhood, I mastered it and love it a lot, but only in the swimming pool.
I have experience got pushed to the middle of the sea from a boat and rescued by my uncle.
I used to have many similar nightmares: got drifted away from the shore without control and eaten by sharks.

Are they some kind of fucking psychics or what? They can really read my mind and made it as a movie! SHIT!
Awhile ago, I went to watch OPEN WATER with my Denmark friend Sisse, and we both got seriously freaked out.
Low budget film (seems like filmed by handcam), but the story was unbelievibly scary, I was psychologically disturbed.
Last scene is the freakest part ever, no dramatic or disgusting things happened, but very creepy...
Way better than all those Jaws series. This is the best animal attack movie I have ever seen in my life.

I swear to god: never go scrub-diving in the rest of my life. (unless someone put a spell on me.)

Now I need to watch some EVERYONE LOVES RAYMOND to calm down myself.
Later.

[[audio: Neon - A Man]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?