<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Four seasons in one day

I stayed up the whole night to do my essay again, I should convince myself that it's fun, or I won't be able to tolerate it anymore... Well, I was listening to Karol doing Allnighter last nite, I supposed to go and keep him company, but during the freakly unpredictable weather and my heavy assignments, I dogged him. Yes I felt very quilty, so I called up to the studio 3 in the morning cheering him up, I also did a request as well. KOOLISM!

I lost all my floppy disc for some reasons, so I send a copy to my own email account. The mail ended up going to the bulk, what the...? I mean... that is my own email address, why the heck yahoo thinks it's a spam? Not even mention I've been getting countless notification mail saying I constantly send out virus mail. I sent the customer service a letter and asked them to clear them out. Stupid auto-reply mail just say what I should do to prevent it get into my HDD. *sigh* I have to admit that Yahoo Staffs are unbelievably stupid.

STEAMBOY

OK, to all those AKIRA's fans. Get ready to run to Dendy and watch Katsuhiro Otomo's latest animation - STEAMBOY! Well, they haven't announce the date yet, but we need to stay alert for this awesome movie! Check out their Japanese website, yea the intro flash is good enough to trigger your animation desire. *grins* Don't worry they also have a English site!


[[audio: Prodigy - Girls]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?