<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Cry Out Loud In The Silence

Happy birthday to Patrick and Shalini. Sorry for my belated greeting. I've been very very very busy in doing my assignment. Just handed in my review essay couple days ago and now doing another presentation paper... soon I'll have my whole week doing 3 major essays. Perhaps it's a good thing to keep myself busy, or I might feel so useless as if a vacuum.

I wanna give my big love to my lovely Karol for helping me reading my paper. This dude seriously relieves my stress and my frustration, which means a lot to me. And this is very cute to see him got so shy while Rocket Science came up to FBi for interview. He has prepared all his Rocket Science CDs and asked for autography for each single album. He's just like a little kid saw his idol, abit like me saw DJ Danielsan. heh heh...

Oh by the way, CONGRATULATION for KOOLISM! They won the Urban Arias Award tonite which is totally awesome! and watching Danielsan in front of the TV screen is weird but exciting... Way to Go!!! I was told they will come to Sydney for gig in the end of Oct, so stay tuned!!

Another news....
I'm having my play showing to the public from Nov 4-6, which is Thur, Fri, Sat. So free any your time of these days, come to Macquaire University F9C 140 Theatre Studio and see me down on the stage. It's probably cost you few bucks (to be confirmed) and you will be able to watch 6 performance production. Don't miss it~ I'll be happy to see anyone I know to come and laugh how suck I am. :p Anyway, after my production meeting later, will reannounce the detail of the price and any changes (if there's any). If you are FBi citizens, please feel free bring it up to your show. One Love...

Nothing much I wanna say at the moment, my mood is quite flat right now.
OK, I should get my arse back to my paper.
Minna san jya ne...

P.S. Apart from being a prostitute, what is the best/fastest way to gain $20,000?

[[audio: Rocket Science - One Robot]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?