<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Be a barbarian, living in an anachic life.

I'm frustrated in writing my uni paper, my head is blocked and it's full of negativity right now. Despite I did well in my presentation, maybe I'm better in talking. But I'm sick of talking in my class, after all being competitive is not me at all, and arguing with snobby students isn't pleasing. Seeing these people haranguing their critical theories with their "better than anyone" attitude is disgusting, especially it's so obvious that they criticize how crap these thoerists are and how dump those people act. I really can't get involve to this kinda conversation, nothing to do with the content but context.

Anyway, let me spend the rest of my message talking about some happy things. Last week I had been looking for the name of a track that FBi constantly plays recently, and finally I meet the band - the Boat People. They invited me to see their gig with Paul Greene in Sandingham Hotel, which was awesome. The boys are very friendly, not only bought me drinks, but also gave me the single "Tell Someone Who Cares", which is the song that I really love. I took many pictures for/with them, and seriously looking forward to seeing them again in December! (go to the top left bar and click photo album 2)

Saturday was abit mad, I supposed to meet up with Shiling and Clara, but something happened that resulted a cancellation. I went to see "You Got Served", which is a very kool break dancing flick. It's abit like 8 Miles + Honey, very worth to watch it though the storyline is shit, the dancing is absolutely amazing - a CREW break dancing BATTLE show.

Then I met up with Sonic to see another movie - Harold and Kumar, this is abit tricky... I waited him paid a ticket, got in the cinema and took me to the movie, which means I didn't pay for this movie... *grins* Anyway, I noticed this movie since Starsky and Hutch (they put H&K trailer on their website), and comedy always enjoyable to watch... H&K is somehow quite different from other comedies I have seen, it mainly plays around transcultural issues (dah! protagonists are chinese and indian, story happens in America) with usual funny elements - smoking weed, sex fantasy, dirty stuff, gross...etc. I did have a very good laugh.

Two movies wasn't the end of it. I met up with Lezel to see Faithless, again, thanks Nick for the double passes! *muah* The concert was magnificent, especially the stage setting was damn amazing. We were standing on the 3rd row and danced our head off. We also met Kathrine who is lez's classmate, also was a DJ in London, but we lost her in the crowd... I also took some pictures in this concert, go to the new photo album and check it out! (go to the top left bar and click photo album 2)

Last nite I crashed in Wance place, she was very nice... offer me a haircut and made me steak for dinner. My mom said this girl is either threatening my mom's position or my sexuality. I feel bad that I felt to sleep while she was cutting my hair, she kept pulling my hair and asked me to wake up. Well, I didn't sleep the day before to prepare my presentation, so bare me missy! Fortunately, nothing screwed up to my hairdo, she really have the talent... *big ups to Wance*

You may have noticed that I got ridded of the tag board, I realised it is the one that links with those annoying pop-up ad. Thus, a cheesy picture of mine with FBi posters would replace for a moment of peace, unless you guys want the tag board back regardless the crappy ads.

Geez... it's 3am, time goes fast.

[[audio: The Boat People - Tell Someone Who Cares]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?