<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 13, 2004

Vous pouvez regarder mais ne pouvez pas toucher.

So many kids wanna be older, so many adult wanna stay younger. Of course I had thought about this too, even I'm 23 only. But now I really think it is such a immature and silly thing to think about, if you were a kid and you think like that, I don't think you should be blamed, yet why an adult has to think like this?

You may come up with a lot of reasons - hate seeing wrinkles on your face, hate to be teased that you are not attractive or whatsoever...etc. But I guess I found out the ultimate reason of most of the hate-being-old-adults: Hate dealing with responsibility.

I'm not saying that you need to get a job and take care of your family. I never think this is a responsibility, you get a job cause you need money for stuff; you take care of your family is because you love them. dealing with responsibility is more like, you decided to do something or you made a promise and you have to fulfill it, that is your responsibility.

Indeed, I think even a kid should know how to take responsibility, if they don't, they have parent and school to guide them. But when you become an adult, you have no excuse to escape what you have promised and there's noone who you can hide from. This is a very big change cause your life is no longer a practice but a real life. If you can't afford to take responsibility, don't be bother to be so cool saying you're grown up and just talk the talk.

+++++ +++++ +++++ +++++ +++++

Went to the WILD party in Arthouse last Saturday, it was very kool, well good enough to drive a sick person show off her amateur break dancing skill and be caught by the cameraman! DJs were very impressing (especially Scott's friend), bathroom with a very nice design and no doggy people (perhaps I wasn't sexy enough to meet one) proliferated my happiness. Je veux faire la fete!! Introducing Hanna & Lena to Kendra was abit weird, coz German meet German always love talking German, which was totally fine to me, since I got Scott and Jesse to mess with... :p Of course, you have to pay if you wanna have more fun, which mean my flu has been extended it's visa to stay in my body... DOH!

A good news for all the cyber citizens, my home modern is fixed, which mean you will see me mucking around in the internet again!! but I won't (and shouldn't) hang out too late, heaps assignments due on this week. well, a positive side for you would be a two weeks semester break will arrive 7 days after, so looking forward to that! *grins* And I will upload all the photos that stuck in my camera as soon as possible... I promise.

[[audio: Chara - Break these chains]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?