<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 20, 2004

They don't love me very much, but I got the money...

Finally, I'm in my 2 weeks spring break, should be happy for it but quite sad indeed. It's a holiday that is actually not a holiday, why do they put assignment's due date in the middle of my break? That's so not fair… I also have to devote my break to the rehearsal of my final performance production assessment. Feel free to shout out, "Suck in Fayske!" *sob*

Friday morning I had a very crazy rehearsal in my performance class, and this is just the beginning. I can't tell you what exactly I had done in the class, for the sake of the play production, you can come and watch when we officially play to the public. Yet, I can say that there are many intense and intimate actions between me and my male partner.

Everyone was so enjoy watching us rehearsing, but I was extremely freaked out, and all I could do was laugh, laugh to conceal my embarrassment. My director then has designed a series of activities to relieve my nerves and get comfortable with my partner.

Yet, it was still really hard, don't get me wrong, he is a very nice and good-looking person, but I just think it's so weird to do it with someone I don't have feeling to (especially without any alcohol helping!!). I think being a good performer, I need to have control in emotions and able to defeat the consciousness and unconsciousness of myself in real life, in order to reach the unreachable.

I realized that self-hypnotizing really works in dealing with all these confrontations, since mental resistance is the best to be solved by mentally control. In the nutshell, I visualized images on actual objects, and I successfully triggered my role's actions.

After the rehearsal, they all headed to uni bar for some fun, but I straight up to Fbi as usual. Then another freaky thing had happened, I got followed by a stranger, and that was really scary.

Story started on the bus from City to Redfern, I was sitting on one of the seats and that man was on the same row of the other side of the bus. He was coughing then apologized to me, but then he started staring at me throughout the whole trip as if someone has put a spell on him.

I tried not to have any eye contacts with him, but I could sense his stare was very steady and frightening. Luckily there were many people on the bus, so he didn't do anything to me.

I got off the bus right opposite to Fbi station, thought would be safe and was about to head for some lunch around the station. However, the dangerous 'chi' didn't vanish, that man actually got off the bus and just a meter right behind me!!

This freako totally freaked the shit out of me, I ran across the 3-lane traffic road regardless how many cars moving there, got into Fbi and hide behind Lena who's behind the kitchen. Yes, I have to hide in the kitchen, coz that man was standing outside the radio station and peeping in for me. Although he has gone in a few minutes, all the staffs were still worried that he may hide somewhere and wait for me.

Fortunately, I have Clara came and visit me, so I left with her about 7ish. She walked me up to Broadway, and I went to Hanna and Lena's place for dinner. Lena is such a good cook, I really enjoy meals that she made (lecker!!).

Ricardo is a very funny German soldier, he shown me a fluffy bottle opener, I was holding it and… it was very fluffy…then I started wondering what that fluffy thing is. He said "ho ho ho... That fluffy area is actually a real kangaroo testicles and I bought it for my family's present!" I threw it back to him immediately and my hand started shaking, and everyone laughed… eww~!

German is the most energetic nationality I have ever seen! We supposed to go to my friend's glam rock party - plantation in Kings Cross, they could take me to WALK ALL THE WAY there from Glebe, and I can't believe I walked with them. Because I'm not German, so my left thigh was seriously sore (Mann, what was I thinking???).

We danced up til 5 in the next morning, music was really 80s rock. Unfortunately I'm not a fan of hard rock/ metal rock, so I spent most of my time on the second floor (hip hop).

Indeed, I like rock, but my definition of rock is very different from the mass. If you know: Placebo, Muse, Jimmy Eat World, Third Eye Blind, Snow Patrol, Killers; or back to old days: The Cure, Duran Duran, Radiohead…etc. We are talking.

Anyway, they were thinking to WALK back home, which I wouldn't bare to let it happen as I was already limping. Thus I convinced them to get their arses on a cab, saving me from the risk of becoming a cripple. *Phew*

We woke up 10 in the morning, coz it was Ricardo's last day in Sydney. We went to the Glebe Market after breakfast, and the first time ever, I bought myself a decent dress. Well, at least I have something to wear if I was invited to some formal parties, I feel so retarded the past years that I just wore like a punk to those formal parties. I do like this punk style, but I know it's quite inappropriate when I stand next to a lady with her posh dress, who tried to give me some lame compliment like "Cool Fay, you look so... YOU!" (you my arse)

We were happy, but they were thinking to walk to Kings Cross for a coffee. Again?? Of course Fayske has learnt her lesson, not even mention my thigh was still f**king hurt. So I let them go and I just limped to the station and back home for some rest. (I still love my German friends!)

Back home for more sleep, then got an invite from Emmie asked me to go to Vivaz with her and Paul's message bugging me to go to Soup plus. Both I also wanna see, and I haven't been these places like ages, so... you can figure it out, yes I went for both.

Vivaz wasn't as good as it used to be, music was too pop/ cliche, too many people, and I was too tired to dance. Although I had a great time with Emmie, I was more looking forward to Soup Plus, Swing Jazz is something I prefer at that moment.

Paul is always amazing to hang out with, it's his first time been in Soup Plus (we been planning to come for a year, finally we made it on this Saturday nite~). Music was funky but chill, just what I expected, superb! :)

Sunday what I want is just some more energy to meet up my friend Sonic, went to this boy's home and watch some videos after lunch. He is a very interesting dude, did a lot of tricks to kept me awake, such as threw ice to me, command his dog to lick my mouth, force me to play video games with him and bake me funny shape cookies (sorry, quite nasty to mention).

Monday, I didn't nothing but writing this post and reply friends' email. So there you go, post me comment if you miss me.

P.S. I'm glad Jeffery Wright won the Emmy for Angels in America, this guy is kool and this show is mighty orsum!

P.S.S. I'm sorry if you have difficulty in reading my post or email, coz I typed in the stupid office word and the internet just can't encode it.

[[audio: This day and Age - Second Place Victory]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?