<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Suck it all up and release, it's never too late...

Last night, I was planning to go home and do my assignment after work, but ya' know... sometimes it's just a day that you meant to go out, and you don't have much choices... I got 2 MCA exhibition ticket from Clare, but I thought "ok... I have assignment to do, maybe I should give it to someone else." so I gave it to one of the FBi vols Shelly, who been looked at my ticket desparately, yet was fully excited once the tickets have landed on her hands...

Johanna came to me, "hey Fay you know what? Chris Coco gave me these free tickets to see a Swing band at Candy's Apartment, would you like to come???" I thought "Again? Hmm... but my assignment due on Friday, I shouldn't go.." So I refused it...

Then I got a phone call from one of the FBi support, he told me that he won a double passes to see Sarah Kane's 4.48 Psychosis in Stables, but apparently he got a flu and couldn't make it, so he would like to give it back to us. I told Christina and she just went "Oh, you can have it! I know you like Sarah Kane's play..." and I thought "this is the 3rd time I got free tickets today, I would be punished if I don't accept it..." so... I decided to go for the play... >w<;;;

Since Hanna wanna hang out, I went to see this play with her. It was such an AMAZING play, and almost like the idea of my own play production. (which is not good, means I need to come up some new ideas damnit!) We walked out the Stables and realised Candy's Apartment was just up to the corner, so we used Chris Coco's double passes as well. Swing band was magnificent, I was totally immersed into the guest vocal, they were excellent! Based on this logic, you could figure it out that I stayed up til the end of the show, which was midnight.

And pushed this logic furthermore, you can also figure out I didn't do anything after back home but sleep... Anyhow, it was a fantastic evening, and I'll absolutely go to Candy's for the swing again next Wed for sure!!!!

Today, I have another free show to see Coqi showcase in The Basement, I really wanna go but seems like I'll be really punished if I waste one more nite. Therefore, if anyone of you got never to do and no money to spend out for a good nite. Go to Basement and use my name to get in for some fun. Mind you, it's a double passes! *sob*

Peace out.

[[audio: Saves The Day - This is not the Exit]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?