<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Keep eatng ice-cream til you die.

I realised I been being too talkative that I'm not suppose to, and this make my tongue sooooo sore. Today is supporter drive day again, and I tried to avoid the phone calls, but once I picked up the phone, I just can't stop talking, regardless how retarded my tongue is now... God, I should shut the hell up.

Bringing Anti-infection spray and Listerine with me is absolutely a weird thing to me, but it does help me relief all the piercing side-effect that i'm dealing with. On the other hand, I've been eating heaps and heaps ice-cream, ice cube, ice-blend smoothies and so on, and I'm about chilling to death... Imagine that, I was wearing a huge and thick jacket on, with my beanie and scarf, whilst eating fat free ice-cream the whole day. If you wanna catagorize me, I'll put myself as part of insanity, and I'm proud of it.

Thank god that I'm doing All-nighter show at FBi in October. Hopefully, i'll be fine before next week, since there's a stupid presentation waiting for me!

Your name has been shouted out!

LEVINS LEVINS! He's the bomb! One thing he didn't know - I listen to his Arvos show all the time and laughed at him everytime he screwed up on-air... but well, he been doing well. so keep it rolling dude! He went to me "Fay, how come you never mention me in your blog?" but actually I did... (tsk tsk tsk... not paying attention to my blog!!!) check out couple months ago, I have highlighted your comics section in fbi site here... so stop whining! (And why don't you mention my name on your blog??? should at least post me comment!)

We have the man - Ryan O'neill in Fbi today!!! He is the big man behind the band - Botanics www.botanics.com.au, it's a hip hop band based on Sydney. He brought us free beers and orsum Botanics T-shirt, so sign up as a supporter now!!!!! and he also promise me to give me a T-shirt, Yoohoo!!!!

[[audio: Placebo - Where is My Mind]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?