<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 06, 2004

I can eat STEAK!!! I can eat STEAK!!!

Bigs up for Jess 21st birthday! heaps and heaps love to this amazing gal...

BBQ party is something I been dreaming of, I had one last saturday. I broke all the rules that day, and I was quite enjoy breaking them. and Lucky enough, my tongue didn't get infected or shit. you know... if you are meant to be infected, you will. I'm just not, so I'm not. Power to my Mighty tongue!!!!! By the way, Tarrant's homemade Spinach Dip was absolutely unreal, well done Jamie.

It was pretty crazy experiencing hail storm, especially when I have no brolly and jacket with me. Fortunately, I managed getting to Jess' b-day party in the city. Getting trashed was what I been looking forward, but some random fights in the club was too kool to miss. It was right in front of my face, which is so much better than watch Kill Bill!!! I got broken glasses cut on my arm, but guess I was too excited to feel the pain, it was superb.

Glebe is now another favourite suburb of mine other than Newtown. I fully enjoy talking around the weekend Glebe market, a place where you can find cheap good stuff, second hand treasures, gypsy band, african percussion jamming and so on. If they had henna tattoo, cowboy ride and eye toys there would be perfect, oh well... I'm so gonna be there again anyhow!

Something I really wanna mention here... I miss harassing that squirrel, I really do... does it mean that I'm a bad person? Can someone dress up as a squirrel and let me spank the arse? errrr..... *drool* (if you really think I'm a sicko, you finally get to know me...)

[[audio: Motion - Work up]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?