<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 10, 2004

Detach everything does not kill the pain, let me bleed.

Bigs Up to Phillip Perez!! dude, 24yo isn't old at all unless you gonna die next year.

Got a bad flu recently, it really affect my performance. My presentation was chaotic, my head is still heavy, and there are heaps paper waiting for me to do. Yet I insisted going out last nite, for the sake of fbi's birthday day. The Fbi birthday bash party was super awesome, every step I took, there would have at least one people I saw and wanna say hi with. Unfortunately, I have a very early night, since this stupid flu really annoyed me.

Back home about 1:30am, and straight to sleep. This morning I got up at 8:00am for uni, and I have to rehearse the play. Searching character's feelings was what we aim for today, so we did a lot of thinking and experiment. Very tired. but not yet, I straight up to FBi after uni, almost missed the stop because I fell to sleep on the bus.

Then on my way to FBi, I saw Hanna, Lena and Ricado tried to grab me to the zoo, really really wanna go, but I end up devoting myself to FBi. Have I mentioned that I've never ever been to the zoo in Australia before? never seen a kangaroo nor a koala. Does it mean I'm a rustic? someone please take me there!!!!

Anyway, having flu isn't fun at all. But I may keep going out as a protest!! urthboy in marquee is really tempting, probably will see you there~

FACT 1: I know how to hypnotize people.
FACT 2: I lied.

P.S. Head On is a very nice Australian film that everyone should watch it.
P.S.S. Who wanna see Dodgeball with me???

[[audio: Syrup 16g - My Song]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?