<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Cocaine is good for you and your kids.

FBi is relatively quiet today, but incalculable workloads has driven me to extremely busy and even hardly remember my own name. Dan Rowntree has finally back to the station, and we had a short chat but it's all worth to stop 10 mins for that! Welcome back you sexy lad! Thank you Stu the man for the dodgeball double passes! I love you and totally under your command from now on, I have started worshipping you at home now. m(_ _)m

I didn't sleep well recently, even the day allows me for more sleep, I just woke up like 8 in the morning and I hate it. I lost my mood to do housework, no mood for cooking, not even for my assignments. This is really bad since I have heaps and heaps assignments due in these coming couple of weeks, but my motivation is just diminishing to zero for some reasons...

Have you even wanna do something that could take you away for awhile? I started doing chinese calligraphy, it gives me a moment of silence. You may think it's so nerdy, but yea... I bought myself some ink and a chinese writing brush, and started writing. I still remember that when I was in highschool, my teacher used to force me to do calligraphy and it's so annoying, my hand couldn't stop shaking and there's ink everywhere on my pinky finger. But who knows I'm doing this again, and the good thing is that I can fully concentrate on it without thinking some silly shit. Calligraphy rocks, I should hold a class, who's interested?

I am drinking my third can of RedBull at FBi and I'm still sleepy, this thing is not working on me anymore. Mann... there's a tute paper is still waiting for me at home, I should go now.

P.S. Heaps photos have been uploaded to my photo website! Including FBi birthday bash party, Dan Illic & Shai's dinner, My 23rd Birthday, Old days in sydney and more!!! Go and check it out!!!!



[[audio: GLAY - Runaway Runaway]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?