<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 21, 2004

If I could turn back time...

Just finished Supporter Drive Training in FBi.

Very tired today after the big Friday nite, it was too intensed and dramatic to me. But the Funk & Soul Festival was definitely a bomb, though I was too exhausted to enjoy it and dealing with some other issues.

I do realise that this blog has been abandoned for a whole week, but I don't have much to say, even there're so many things happened... (Don't get me wrong, it's a good week, I'm just not in the mood to embrace all the things here)

Heaps people convincing me to do some piercing, and now I'm seriously considering it.

Hmmm.....
Maybe I talk more later.
I just wanna make everyone away now.

P.S. "White Chicks" is very funny, way to go Wayan bothers!
P.S.S. I'm missing someone who living alone under the ground...

[[audio: Little Birdy - Beautiful To Me]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?