<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 09, 2004

I hate buying books!

How stupid is that a 120 pages text book cost you AU$50? and you can't sell it out coz they have a new edition out every year by changing tiny little things like few more fancy pictures, stylish fonts design, and add few more bullshits in the latest version... So the new student thinks it's better to buy a new one, on the other hand, poor students like me would not be able to sell my book out for some cash. If this is how a publisher want me to pay more, it'll be my honour to do something illegal against it. I took half hour for a speedy illegal photocopying, which cost me 10 bucks for the whole book, how amazing! I save 40bucks, which I can spend it on something else... Copyright? who cares about this sorta ethic issue if they don't care about my situation!?Now who's ripping who's off? *poof*

Went to a Mexican restaurant for Shai's belated birthday dinner last nite. They have an offer that each of us just need to pay 20 bucks with unlimited supplies of Tacos and Fajitas, which was orsum! I'm not a Taco fan, since it always makes me look damn messy, therefore my main target was Fajitas!!! We also drank heaps and heaps Sangrita, so you can imagine everyone was bloody drunk there, and we started mucking around in the restaurant, playing with the Mexican hats that suppose to be hanging on the wall. We also caught the Cuba waiter to be our camera model, seemed like he was very happy with his own figure by showing different kinda sexy post...!!

P.S. Mos & Illic ::: Have fun in your trip! xoxo!
P.S.S. White Chicks; Connie & Carla. Here I come!
P.S.S.S. Milla Jovovich!!!! She is the only woman in the world could possibly turn me to a les. Resident Evil: Apocalypse coming soon... *drooling*

[[audio: Aspect - Impact]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?