<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Entered the House of Pain

Big ups to Hanna's 22nd! muah muah muah!!!!
"Alles Gute zum Geburtstag! " (is it how you say happy birthday in German?)
I know I promise to message happy bday to you again at 4pm (it's her bday in German time)
but I left my stupid phone at home, forgive me baby... *sob*

Yesterday I finally got my first piercing done, the whole process was like scary but fast. Thank god she is a good piercing artist, coz I been threaten by many friends' stories that how those people screwed up the process. I'm glad they let Hanna to come with me, I was holding her hand very tight the whole time. When the needle pierced through me, it just so overwhelming and I was totally speechless.

After all this crazy experience, I'm now like a pregnant woman, can't bend down... nutz! I still have my pop frenzy on this friday and 2 farewells on the weekend! (Don't be surprise if you saw me didn't move much and not talking to you, I'm not trying to be rude, or maybe I am)

OK, I'll have my second one on this coming saturday, I'm so not ready for this one yet. My hands are already sweating, I hope I know what am I doing now. Hanna and Drinie are more excited than me... and mom is so gonna kill me.

Uni is busy, but it's been quite good so far. But I should start doing my assignment...

1 Days left for FBi Birthday!!!! >w<)/

[[audio: Chara - Swallowtail Butterfly ~ai no uta~ (love song) feat.YEN TOWN BAND ]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?