<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Be proud when you still could be

I guess the biggest thing that I have changed after I came to Australia is my patience, which I have experienced heaps today. Went to university this morning to change my subject, since the bloody student online enrollment can't be bother to serve the uni student one more week, stupid crap! Anyway, I got there at 10:30am and the student office already has a longgggggggg queue that started frustrating me.

Well... I thought it would be kool to see a doctor first, and it may have less people waiting there. Hopped to the medical centre, then I realised I'm just another stupid idiot who got into a longer queue.. Doh! What made me look more stupid was that I trusted the nurse who said "don't worry, it just take you about 45 mins to wait" It was 12:15pm and I got my doctor checking my arse at 2pm... *pffff*

Got back to the student office, and the queue was actually... slightly shorter, took me another hour to wait, which I could spent 15 min to finish it if the online enrollment still available. This is seriously worse than lining up for a ride in wonderland or whatever, fortunately it's all done.

Move to another dumb news.

Yesterday I went to one of my tute talking about culture and technology, there's a guy spent like half hour to praise his ipod. "Oh ipod is such a big kool thing in the world, this new technology is so convenient that everyone should have one"...Dipshit like this should be slapped sooo many times without mercy. ipod is not a new technology, I have got a panasonic mp3 player 5 years ago, and it actually out ipod is just the same thing in a nicer case. (Mind you! I was a Tech nerd! and I know mp3 players have already been out since 1999, that's why ipod doesn't excite me at all...) I don't know why mp3 player came up in Australia so late, those dumbasses who thought it's just invented recently, should go and read some newspaper mann...!

[[audio: Urthboy - Count Bounce feat. TZU]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?