<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

All the stars are gone into your eyes...

This one month holiday has finally finished, and it's been entirely utilized by my beloved fbi, friends' farewell, birthday, reunion and my birthday. Good fun and wonderful memories... Next thing to do? of coz uni, but this is gonna be the the last semester of my degree, if I can pass them all... And the next next thing to do? ahemm... join the jelly bean eating world championship?

I screwed up a computer again, and it's Wance notebook... Shit me! I tried to get her a new HDD, but it's all at least 40GB, which I expected to get her something under 10GB only. (I'm actually very generous, mind you, her old HDD is just 6 GB.) I hate using notebook, it's so easy to fuck up, swear to god, I have done nothing and it just gone like suicide. When it need to be fixed, the cost of it is like trying to suck the blood out of me. Fuck notebook!!!!! No computer at home, no joy... any Acer 10GB HDD for sell? :(

Last Sunday Paul invited me to see Krafty Kutz in Metro, I haven't see him like ages. It's very sweet of him took me there for free, but we did something terrible that would make all the Breaks lovers curse us to death. Krafy Kutz is a very famous UK Breaks group, ticket $40 and ALL SOLD OUT. Well, apparently there's a background jazz band "Straight Back Fellows" playing in the Transit lounge, and we just sat there for the whole night, did not even put a single step into the main room for Krafty Kutz... heh heh... bite us! It was a good nite anyway.

Today when I was on my way to the radio station after uni, there's a black guy came up and ask if I have any ciggies. When he tried to walk close to me, a big lady shouted out from his back, "He is a motherfucker!" and he ran away. *phew* It was so close that I could show off my kung fu, and kick some arses... yeeeeehaaaaaaaaa!

A good friend is in the hospital now, I so wish I could visit him, unfortunately he's in Japan. hope he'll be fine, get well soon Pez.

[[audio: The Get up Kids - New Found Mass]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?